Hooks for Feet
Body LocationThe body part(s) where this
mutation can be located
Location Equippable?Whether equipment can be worn
on top of the mutated body part
ID?Use this ID to wish for the mutation
Reality DistortingReality distorting mutations
cannot be used under
the effects of normality.
Infobox data from game version 184.108.40.206
You have hooks for feet.
You cannot wear shoes.
Hooks for Feet (D) is a physical defect that replaces the player's feet with the natural equipment. The hooks grant no AV or DV and cannot be removed, preventing the player from wearing boots of any kind. Extra feet gained via or are unaffected and can wear shoes normally, but as with all extra body parts the AV or DV of boots in the new slow will be averaged with the defenseless hook feet.
The hooks are classified as a Short Blade class natural weapon, benefitting from any skills the player has within that skill tree. They only do 1 damage and have a base 20% chance of being used per attack.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Grants 4 extra points to use during character creation
- Hooks always apply 1 damage bleeding on a successfully penetrating hit with a save difficulty of 23
- The high penetration cap of the hooks makes them work well with .
- Essentially no downside if you plan on eating Cloaca Surprise unless you also have , in which case the hooks will move to your remaining feet. (As of 204.61, this effect is bugged if you have more than one extra feet slot via parts. In this case, all remaining feet slots will be filled with hooks when you transform, but having feet severed and regenerated will reset this so that only one feet slot contains hooks.)
- Prevents the player from wearing boots or shoes of any kind (at least with regular feet)
- Despite being a Short Blade weapon with uncapped strength bonus, the hooks do abysmal damage that cannot be improved