You know why I'm here, Slog.
The Cloaca Surprise is a recipe that is taught by for 50 Mollusk reputation. Slog will not teach this to True Kin. Eating this recipe will cause the player's body to morph into a body similar to Slog's. Their sprite will transform into Slog's, but horizontally flipped and with white as the main tile color.
Currently, the recipe has no effect on the genotype, instead showing the message "your stomach gurgles pleasantly".
The consumer's original body will be swapped with a predefined body form which will always have these slots:
- Feelers (replaces face)
- Hand (2)
- Missile Weapon (2)
- Thrown Weapon
- Floating Nearby
This means that for the average human player character:
- Arms will be lost (arms granted by stay)
- Feet will be lost (feet granted by stay)
- The player can no longer become prone unless they still have feet from Multiple Legs
- First face slot will be renamed to Feelers (any other faces will remain the same)
- The mutation Bilge Sphincter will be granted
- A tail slot will grow with the Lua error in Module:Favilink at line 92: bad argument #1 to 'len' (string expected, got nil). as a melee weapon
- This part is considered essential, preventing it from being dismembered
All associated effects that come with Bilge Sphincter:
- +50 Movement Speed in liquids with volume greater than 200
- +6 Strength
- +100 Acid resist (armor can still be destroyed)
- +1 AV
- +300 reputation with Mollusks
- Can poison enemies on hit
- Can spit liquid at other creatures to make them prone
Consuming the Surprise
The following gets added into the Journal:
You ate the Cloaca Surprise.
Attempting to eat the surprise again will give the player this message:
Your genome has already undergone this transformation.