Activated; cooldown 30.
The dismember skill grants a passive chance to dismember with axes when landing a penetrating hit on an opponent, as well as an activated ability that does the same. The active ability can only be used with an axe in the primary hand.
This skill works separately to the serrated mod or the dismembering relic powers (glazed/fatecaller), each providing their own chance to dismember. It is worth noting that the weapon mod and the relic powers are slightly different, not requiring their hits to penetrate in order to dismember.
Dismember's cooldown (CD) in rounds depends on the user's willpower (WI) attribute:
Factions That Teach Dismember
Dismember is not taught by any of Qud's persistent factions. However, procedurally generated factions such as village factions can teach randomly chosen skills as part of their water ritual.
Creatures That Have Dismember
- astral tabby
- Jotun, Who Parts Limbs
- Man Opener
- Rodanis Y
- sultan croc
- Warden Indrix, Goatfolk Pariah
Creatures That Can Potentially Have Dismember
Additional Sources of Dismemberment
- The serrated weapon mod.
- One of the possible triggered effects from strength-based cooking ingredients.
- Any legendary snapjaw, chrome idol, eyeless king crab, or glow-wight with "Skullsplitter" in their name.
- The Decarbonizer's Decarbonizer beam.
- The fatecaller relic weapon mod.
- The glazed relic weapon mod.