|Spoiler Warning: This article contains information normally only found in the course of advancing the main quest line.|
The following areas in the gameworld are guaranteed to always have or cybernetic implants.
True Kin players may want to prioritize visiting these locations to increase their license tier and find additional implants to install.
Guaranteed Credit Wedges
|Location||Type of Wedge|
|The ancient bones in the |
|Chest in the bottom floor of the|
|Chest in the bottom floor of all historic sites||or more (refer to historic site rewards for details)|
|Chest in the bottom floor of|
|Sold by in ||(cheap version)|
|Sold by the ||(cheap version)|
|The cybernetics ward of |
|Sold by in |
|The human remains at the center of the |
|The Crematory Machine Room in the |
|The  in Gyl|
|The in |
|Sold by in |
Historic sites are also guaranteed to contain credit wedges based on their tier: 
|Historic site tier||Sultanate period||Reward|
|4-5||fourth period, third period||,|
|6-7||third period, second period||,|
|4||first period||, ,|
Guaranteed Cybernetics and Becoming Nooks
For more information about what type of cybernetic implants one can expect to find in a cybernetics rack or from an NPC who sells them, refer to the wiki page.
|Location||Nooks / Racks||Number of Cybernetics|
|The bottom floor of the ||2 becoming nooks and cybernetic racks||2-42-4 (Avg: 3) cybernetic implants|
|The cybernetics room in . This room opens after the player completes the More Than a Willing Spirit quest.||1 becoming nook and cybernetic rack||1-21-2 (Avg: 1.5) cybernetic implants|
|The cybernetics ward of ||4 becoming nooks and cybernetic racks||4-84-8 (Avg: 6) cybernetic implants|
|The cybernetics room in .||1 becoming nook and cybernetic rack||1-21-2 (Avg: 1.5) cybernetic implants|
|Merchant||Cybernetics for Sale||Location|
|2-42-4 (Avg: 3) random cybernetic implants (zone tier 1)||, if the player chooses it as their starting location.|
|6-86-8 (Avg: 7) random cybernetic implants (zone tier 1)||Guaranteed to appear in the SE corner of the .|
|6-86-8 (Avg: 7) random cybernetic implants (zone tier 1)|
|6-86-8 (Avg: 7) random cybernetic implants (zone tier 5)|
|6-86-8 (Avg: 7) random cybernetic implants (zone tier 7)|
Additional Sources of Wedges and Implants
- always have a 
- The following types of legendary creatures can have a available to trade in the Water Ritual:
- have a very small chance to be found as random loot anywhere in the world.
- sell 6-86-8 (Avg: 7) cybernetic implants based on zone tier (see the cybernetics rack page for more detail), and are restocking merchants. They can appear in one or more tents in the or in legendary merchant lairs.
- sell 2-42-4 (Avg: 3) random cybernetic implants chosen based on zone tier (see the cybernetics rack page for more detail), and are restocking merchants.
- Historic sites have a significantly higher-than-normal chance to spawn and .
- and other merchants can occasionally sell cybernetic implants, though rare.
- Putus Templar have a chance to be implanted with one or more cybernetics. Implanted cybernetics can be removed with Butchery.
- , , and
- 25% chance to be implanted
- Will have random cybernetics chosen as if from zone tier 4 (described on the cybernetics rack page), with a combined license tier of 6 or higher.
- 60% chance to be implanted
- Will have random cybernetics chosen as if from zone tier 5 (described on the cybernetics rack page), with a combined license tier of 8 or higher.
- , , and
- have a small chance to spawn randomly throughout the world, such as in surface ruins or random zones in the underground. Some ruins may be marked in the "Ruins with Becoming Nooks" section of the journal, and are more likely to contain becoming nooks.
|This information is reliable as of patch 188.8.131.52.|
PopulationTables.xml, population name