Eyeless crab

From Caves of Qud Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
eyeless crab
Eyeless crab.png
Level:
7
toggle detailed stats
ST:
22
Strength: 22range: 20-25
AG:
8
Agility: 8range: 7-10
QN:
100
Quickness: 100
TO:
19
Toughness: 19range: 18-21
WI:
5
Willpower: 5range: 4-6
MS:
100
Movespeed: 100
IN:
5
Intelligence: 5range: 4-6
EG:
5
Ego: 5range: 4-6
MA:
-1
Mental Armor: -1range: -2--1
toggle detailed stats
ST:
22
Strength: 22range: 20-25
AG:
8
Agility: 8range: 7-10
QN:
100
Quickness: 100
TO:
19
Toughness: 19range: 18-21
WI:
5
Willpower: 5range: 4-6
MS:
100
Movespeed: 100
IN:
5
Intelligence: 5range: 4-6
EG:
5
Ego: 5range: 4-6
MA:
-1
Mental Armor: -1range: -2--1
Acid
Res:
0
Elec
Res:
0
Cold
Res:
0
Heat
Res:
0
Character

c

ID?Use this ID to Wish for eyeless crab

Eyeless Crab

Faction

crabs (Loved100 Reputation)

Demeanor

neutral

Gender

neuter

Inventory
Inventory
Skills
Skills
Mutations
Mutations
Corpse Dropped

Eyeless crab corpse.pngeyeless crab corpse (25%)

Experience?The XP granted when killed. Click
"toggle detailed stats" above for
a level-based breakdown.

175 XP

XP Tier

1

Role

Tank


Extra info:
  • Weighs 200 lbs

Limbs* (Crab): * Excludes limbs granted via mutations
eyeless crab

This squat, ivory crab has evolved a heightened sense of hearing in order to perceive its surroundings in the lightless nooks it inhabits.

Perfect

An eyeless crab is a creature belonging to the crabs faction. Eyeless crabs can be found underground, as well as in Ovw red rock.pngRed Rock, the Ovw rust wells.pngRust Wells, Ovw grit gate.pngGrit Gate, Ovw golgotha.pngGolgotha, Ovw bethesda susa.pngBethesda Susa, and the Ovw asphalt mines.pngAsphalt Mines.[1] Additionally, Crab farmer.pngcrab farmers found at the Ovw six day stilt.pngStiltgrounds will have 2-6 eyeless crabs in their pens;[2] these crabs will be members of the Farmers' Guild faction, and thus will be neutral by default.[3]

Eyeless crabs attack in melee with their \massive crab claws, natural cudgel weapons that each deal ♥1d21-2 (Avg: 1.5) damage.[4] To supplement their claws, eyeless crabs possess the Cudgel Proficiency, Offhand Strikes, and Flurry skills.[5]

Eyeless crabs possess two mutations, Enhanced Skeleton and Kinetic Dampening, each at mutation level 12;[5] however, neither of them have any function.

When an eyeless crab dies, it has a 25% chance to drop a Eyeless crab corpse.pngeyeless crab corpse.[5] This corpse can be butchered, and has a 95% chance to produce Eyeless crab legs.pngeyeless crab legs and a 5% chance to produce an Eyeless crab shell.pngeyeless crab shell.[6]

References

This information is reliable as of patch 2.0.201.88.
  1. EncounterTables.xml
  2. PopulationTables.xml, population name StiltAnimalPen
  3. ObjectBlueprints.xml, object name Farm Eyeless Crab
  4. ObjectBlueprints.xml, object name Eyeless Crab_Claw
  5. 5.0 5.1 5.2 ObjectBlueprints.xml, object name Eyeless Crab
  6. PopulationTables.xml, population name Eyeless Crab Corpse