|When on/in other objects/liquids:|
|wet or dilute liquid|
100°, into Scalding steam
Value per dram
Weight per dram
Prompt to wade through?
Prompt to drink?
Infobox data from game version 220.127.116.11
There are two major forms of water that the player will encounter. If in a pure form, water is rendered as fresh water. Salt water is much more common and cannot be used to satiate thirst or be used for trading. Adding water to any other liquid will cause the liquid to be dilute. Any mentions of water in this article will be assumed to be about fresh water unless specified. A dram of fresh water weighs 0.25 lbs.
If fresh water is found in a large pool (200 drams or greater), it will often show with a brighter white color, flickering much more often than salt water.
Sources of Water
water can be found in guaranteed areas as well as randomly generated.
- Trading with someone, with them owing you water
- Finding pools of it in ruins or underground, usually near and .
- In the water stores of
- Using a on salt water will turn it into fresh water.
Use of Water
Water is a scarce but incredibly important liquid.
- Used for most Water Rituals
- Satiates thirst (10,000 a dram)
- Used as base currency for trading.
- Can put out fire (both salty and fresh)
- Can clean off items covered in other liquids (both salty and fresh)
Water freezes at -100 T. If a creature steps on frozen water, they will be forced to make an Agility save with difficulty 10.
If a creature is in water while the tile is frozen, they will become stuck.
Reason: What difficulty save?
When water reaches 100T, it will vaporize into , where the drams vaporized/20 is the density of the steam. This steam deals 0.18 * density heat damage to whatever it's in contact with.
Factions that use Water as a Water Ritual Liquid
- Consortium of Phyta
- Cult of the Coiled Lamb
- Daughters of Exile
- denizens of the Yd Freehold
- dromad merchants
- Farmers' Guild
- Fellowship of Wardens
- grazing hedonists
- hindren of Bey Lah
- Issachari tribe
- Merchants' Guild
- mysterious strangers
- Naphtaali tribe
- newly sentient beings
- Putus Templar
- Seekers of the Sightless Way
- Sultan cult
- unshelled reptiles
- villagers of Ezra
- villagers of Joppa
- villagers of Kyakukya
- water barons
- winged mammals
- water is the only liquid which the does not sell.