ID?Use this ID to wish for the mutation
Reality DistortingReality distorting mutations
cannot be used under
the effects of normality.
Infobox data from game version 188.8.131.52
You are allergic to tonics.
The chance your mutant physiology reacts adversely to a tonic is increased to 33%.
If you react adversely this way to a salve or ubernostrum tonic, the adverse reaction effect is chosen randomly from among other tonic effects. You will still heal.
Tonic Allergy (D) is a physical defect that raises the chance of reacting adversely to tonics up to 33% (up from the default 5% for mutants). Creatures with this defect also may have a random adverse reaction in response to or , which don't ordinarily cause adverse reactions. The effect is chosen randomly from other adverse tonic reactions.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Provides four extra points for choosing other starting mutations
- Makes and always heal you for the full strength, which otherwise only grant 1 tick of healing from the default adverse reaction.
- Makes all injectors riskier to use
- Can cause random adverse reactions in response to or , making using these items to heal risky. Notably, this includes a chance for the reaction from
- This also applies to the freezing adverse reaction of (which cannot be fully prevented by 100 cold resistance)