ID?Use this ID to wish for the mutation
Reality DistortingReality distorting mutations
cannot be used under
the effects of normality.
Infobox data from game version 184.108.40.206
Others find it difficult to tolerate you in social settings.
-50 reputation with every faction
Socially Repugnant (D) is a mental defect that causes the player to begin the game with 50 less reputation with every faction. This will cause some factions to be automatically hostile that normally wouldn't be.
In addition, the player will have new, randomly-selected dialogue when performing the water ritual with any character. These are purely cosmetic and have no bearing on its outcome.
Water Ritual Dialogue
This is the base starting reputation with Socially Repugnant, ignoring any other starting reputation bonuses. Notably:
- All hindren of Beylah will become hostile, making it impossible to start the Petals on the Wind quest chain. Any positive change will cause them to return to neutral attitude
- All docile oozes will become hostile, in addition to neutral and aggressive oozes
- Any negative change to dog reputation will cause them to become indifferent towards the player
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Grants 2 extra points to use upon character creation
- -50 reputation is a relatively small penalty and be rectified easily with factions the player wishes to be in good standing with via the Water Ritual
- Causes certain factions to be hostile by default, such as the hindren of Bey Lah
- Lower faction reputation has a minor effect on trade prices