|This information is reliable as of patch 188.8.131.52. If this is no longer the current patch, you can help by updating it.|
Creation CodeThe letters that represent this
Mutation within a Build Code
ID?Use this ID to wish for the mutation
Reality DistortingReality distorting mutations
cannot be used under
the effects of normality.
You produce a viscous slime that you can spit at things.
Covers an area with slime
Cooldown: 40 rounds
You can walk over slime without slipping.
Slime Glands is a physical mutation which allows a creature to spit slime into a targeted 3x3 area. For each of the cells in that area, there is an 80% chance of creating a pool of 500 drams of slime. This mutation also grants Slimewalking.
Slime Glands costs one mutation point at character creation and, like all 1-point mutations, cannot be leveled-up.
Slime Glands can be taught by a Legendary ooze such as k-Goninon to any player, even True Kin or espers.
Slime Glands' cooldown (CD) in rounds depends on the user's willpower (WI) attribute:
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Very low mutation point cost
- Can be used to hinder enemy movement by filling tight corridors with slippery slime
- Allows you to walk over slime without slipping
- Can dilute dangerous liquids with slime, making it slightly safer to wade or swim through
- Always have slime available, which can be used to extinguish fire or create gel
- Creatures slip in a random direction, meaning that a pool of slime may actually move them closer to the player
- Some creatures, such as those found in slime biomes, are immune to slipping on slime
- Very easy to mix pools of valuable liquids, such as water or cloning draught, with slime
Creatures with Slime Glands
No creatures have this mutation by default.